Image Map

Let's Do This!

I have decided to take the plunge and try blogging!  I've been inspired by my principal (Andy Jacksand a couple teacher friends (Kelly HaynesMrs. Stamp's Kindergartenwho are all already experienced bloggers.  Their advice was just to jump right in and give it a try!  So here goes!!

If you are anything like me, you already have numerous blogs you faithfully follow that constantly give you new ideas and inspiration!  I'm constantly adding new blogs on BlogLovin' to follow.  Blogs are such an amazing resource for ideas that work from real teachers!


My goal for this blog is to use it as another avenue to provide other educators with reading resources.  I plan on sharing resources and tips I learn about from others as well as giving followers a glimpse into the activities that have been successful with my students.  


YOU are an important aspect of a successful blog.  So in the coming months as I begin this journey, I'd love feedback and suggestions on what YOU want to read about, the resources you need, and any aspects of literacy instruction with which you'd like more support.  Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions.  I'd love to hear from YOU!   Follow my blog with Bloglovin













No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment